Expert Heating Services in Denton
Heating Repair, Maintenance, & Installation
Even though the focus in Texas is on cooling in the summer, North Texas can get quite cold during the winter. It’s so important to have an efficient (and working) heater in your home to maintain the health and comfort of your family. That’s why Brown & Sons Plumbing offers expert heating services that include:
- Heating Repair
- Heating Installation
- Electric Heater Repair and Installation
- Gas Heater Repair and Installation
As experts in the HVAC business, our Denton Heating technicians are capable of repairing or installing any make or model of heater or furnace of most major brands including the following.
Heating Service Agreements
On top of our regular heating services, our technicians also offer service agreements, commonly known as maintenance plans. These plans are only $139 for 2 years if you are a recurring customer and free if you are a first time customer.
Through this program you will receive annual check-ups on your entire heating system to catch small issues before they become large emergencies. It also allows you a 15% discount on all service calls and priority service over other clients who do not have an agreement.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you!
2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs.
3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.