Garbage Disposal Repair
Is Your Disposal Working Like It Should?
Garbage disposals are installed within the majority of homes today and, are meant to dispose of food scraps to keep them out of landfills. After multiple uses, your garbage disposal may become clogged or locked. Brown & Sons Plumbing provides expert garbage disposal repair and installation.
Because disposals are constantly being used, it is likely that at some point they will stop working properly. This could simply mean that you need to press the reset button or that the blades could be dull or broken.
Our plumbers are experts at fixing garbage disposals, and we can quickly assess and fix the problem. If the problem seems too large to repair, or if you have an older disposal, we may suggest installing a new garbage disposal. We will only do this if it is the most cost-efficient option for your particular situation.
Maintenance is a great way to prevent future breakdowns, and our plumbers would be happy to teach you the best techniques or to perform maintenance ourselves.
Some maintenance you can do at home:
- grind a lemon to eliminate bad odors in the disposal
- grind up ice cubes in the disposal to sharpen the blades
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you!
2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs.
3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
For garbage disposal repair, contact us today.