Natural Gas Leak Repair
Brown & Sons Plumbing Can Find a Leak Fast & Fix it Safely
Brown & Sons Plumbing specializes in gas leak detection and repair. For years we have repaired gas lines and appliances and have inspected them for safety.
A gas leak can become a serious problem quickly and, early detection is key to saving lives. It’s our duty to inform you of what to look for in case of a natural or propane gas leak:
- Sulfur Odor
- Damaged Appliance Connection
- Carbon Monoxide Detection
While natural gas does not have an odor, a sulfuric odor is often added so that you will know when there is a leak. Propane leaks are much the same, except the fumes will accumulate closer to the ground and will begin to displace oxygen.
What to Do in Case of a Gas Leak
If you suspect a gas leak, there are immediate steps that you should take:
- Refrain from using any electrical switches or anything that may cause a spark.
- Evacuate your home or office.
- Call 911.
- Do not re-enter until a public safety official says you can.
- Call Brown & Sons Plumbing so that we can repair the broken line and inspect/re-light all pilot lights.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you!
2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs.
3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
Brown and Sons also offers gas leak detector installation for easier and quicker leak detection. Contact us today for gas leak repair.