GAS & PROPANE REPAIRS IN DENTON
Gas or propane repairs are not handled by every plumbing or HVAC licensed technician. Our Denton Heating experts are highly trained and skilled technicians are required to repair systems that are fueled by natural gas or propane.
If your home uses a gas water heater, furnace, boiler, or stove, you are either connected to a city gas line or a propane tank system.
While gas appliances and systems are extremely efficient, they can also be dangerous if not handled correctly. Often, the issue isn’t in the appliance itself or in your propane tank, but in the lines that bring the gas into your home. Most common gas leaks occur in the connections.
With gas leaks, there are common signs that can warn when there is a problem. You may experience:
- Strange smells in the air
- No heat provided by water heaters
- Gas heater switches on then off
- Gas blower doesn’t turn off
- Gas appliance pilot lights go out
- Feelings of dizziness or nausea
- Feelings of tiredness with no explanation
- Stay-at-home household members sick often
The best way to keep your gas fed systems from leaking is to have them inspected and maintained. Over time, rust and other issues can cause gas line breaks. If connections and piping is kept from degrading, your system will have little reason to leak.
It’s easy to forget about these systems because our lives are very busy and we often take for granted that they will function right. But as with any mechanical system comprised of parts, the system will eventually need to be maintained or else parts will wear out or break.
Gas lines and appliances are no different. Regular maintenance, repairs, and inspections should be done to prevent leaks or other issues.
With gas, the results can be catastrophic, so it’s important that you keep an eye on it and maintain it.
Brown & Sons Plumbing is a full-service local plumbing, air conditioning, and AC repair and installation company based in Denton. We provide DFW and Denton County homeowners with expert plumbing services including the the maintenance and repair of gas or propane systems.
We have been proudly serving the North DFW area since 2005. We have years of experience in the industry and offer only the very best in plumbing repairs, installations, and maintenance services. When you gas or propane repairs for your home, be sure to call our experts at Brown & Sons.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you!
2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs.
3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.