Plumbing Experts in Oak Point
The next time you need plumbing or HVAC repairs, maintenance, or installation done in your Oak Point, TX home or office then call the certified team at Brown & Sons Plumbing. We are your home repair professionals in Oak Point and the surrounding area. Our plumber understands that all installations and repairs can be a hassle, so we work hard to make your experience with us one that is fast, efficient, and headache free. We value each of our distinguished clients work hard to earn your trust and your business. Next time go with the pros. Choose our Oak Point Plumber for all of your plumbing, air conditioning or heating needs.
Heating, Cooling & Plumbing Maintenance Service
The difference between the plumbing and HVAC systems in your home or office lasting for a long time and breaking down with numerous costs, repairs, and replacements is how well you keep them maintained. If you think that routine system maintenance is a pain in the neck and costly, then try paying hundreds of dollars for replacement parts, major repairs, and, of course, brand new heaters, air conditioners, or plumbing. The difference in cost is considerable.
This is why we offer full maintenance as a courtesy to all home and business owners in Oak Point. There are numerous benefits of regular check-ups and maintenance to your plumbing and AC systems. For instance, did you know that they run and perform far more efficiently? You will also have peace mind knowing that you can depend on your HVAC and pipes when you need them the most: during the blazing summers or snowy winters. Our Oak Point Air Conditioning service includes:
- Plumbing Maintenance – drains, fixtures, sewer, garbage disposals, water lines, gas lines.
- Heat & Air Conditioning – All parts and components including coolant, filters, air ducts, units, gas heaters, propane, electric heaters.
Dependable Efficient Leak Detection Service
Before you know it a leak can turn into an emergency in no time at all. When that emergency happens you want a company that you can depend on to take of your leak fast. We are available whenever you need us for your Oak Point leak Detection. From large full scale flooding in your home or office to small pesky faucets leaks that you can’t seem to seal, we seal all fixtures – faucets, toilets, tubs, showers, drains, floor drains, all pipes inside and outside. A leak can cost you thousands in home or office damage if you don’t take it immediately. With one phone call, we can make a home or office visit and seal the leak immediately.
The Brown & Sons Guarantee
We realize that you value your time, money and property. It is our mission to protect your home or office in Oak Point while providing you with fast and affordable plumbing and air conditioning service that you depend on. We treat all our customers with absolute dignity and respect and put your needs first. Both our service and our products are guaranteed for your satisfaction. Hire a company that has a solid reputation with both home and business owners in East Texas. Contact Brown & Sons today. You’ll be glad you did!
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you! 2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs. 3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
Brown & Sons appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Drain Cleaning: Why Hire Professionals?
Since they are typically hidden from view and require little to no maintenance unless a clog occurs, the dangers of DIY drain cleaning are often underestimated. Homeowners typically first look to pouring chemicals into the drain, when the reality is that the source of the clog is usually not yet known. Here at Brown &…Read More
- Three Steps to Take When Your Toilet is Overflowing
Most people have experienced what it feels like to flush a toilet and watch the bowl slowly fill with water as it approaches the brim. As the water comes dangerously close to causing a flood in your bathroom, you go into panic mode. In those tense seconds, the outcome of a clogged toilet depends on…Read More