On the Hunt for a Better Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company in Richardson?
Living in Texas; there is only one reputable plumbing and air conditioning company and that’s Brown & Sons Plumbing. We deliver and install plumbing and AC components so that you don’t get stuck with a home full of problems.
Flushing the toilet should not be a luxury in your home. No one to fee scared whenever flushing the toilet for a fear of clogging it up. When drain cleaners won’t work any longer and a plunger just sits alongside of your toilet without being used; call our Richardson Plumber.
From now on; you can flush your toilet without the need to cringe. Call for an affordable plumbing services today and let our plumber help clean your system out. The more you flush the toilet, the better chance you have of getting it clogged with toilet paper and foreign items that shouldn’t be flushed.
You should seek a plumber that offers their services night and day. Brown & Sons Plumbing offers emergency after hour’s services. Things will happen to your plumbing and usually after normal operating hours. Cal us when they happen.
Want to avoid costly plumbing repair bills this year? It’s as easy as calling 940-304-6856 . When you dial our number, our technicians will deliver a magical experience to you and your family that will save you lots of cash.
All you need to do is call for our Richardson Plumbing Services to come out and service your plumbing. Don’t put it off any longer. We can help and won’t overcharge you.
Richardson Air Conditioning
Having a working AC is like living in luxury. That’s because summers in Texas are known to be hot and humid. When the temperatures start to get hotter outdoors, we want you to remain cooler while inside the home.
Main types of cooling systems in Texas:
- Split – Made up of two different systems, the indoor and outdoor components can go wrong consecutively.
- Central – One of the most popular types, the central unit has the ability to cool down an entire house or building. The compressor can break down and cause lots of damage to the system. Call before it’s too late.
- Packaged – You can cool down more than one room or larger spaces using the packaged system. Have your system checked for any abnormalities and feel more comfortable inside.
When calling our Richardson Air Conditioning company, be sure and tell our representatives exactly what’s going on with your cooling system. We want to fix it right so that it won’t lead you astray another summer.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you! 2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs. 3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
Brown & Sons appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- Keep Cool During AC Problems in Home or Work Settings
During hot Texas weather, a cool home is a happy home. At Brown & Sons Plumbing, we are all too familiar with calls from customers who are having AC problems in home or business spaces. During the short time it takes for a specialist to arrive to make an emergency repair, there are a few…Read More
- Drain Cleaning: Why Hire Professionals?
Since they are typically hidden from view and require little to no maintenance unless a clog occurs, the dangers of DIY drain cleaning are often underestimated. Homeowners typically first look to pouring chemicals into the drain, when the reality is that the source of the clog is usually not yet known. Here at Brown &…Read More