Toilets, Repair & Installation
Rid Your Home of Leaking Toilets Today!
Toilets are often susceptible to plumbing problems, especially leaks. While it may seem easy to repair a toilet, it’s always best to trust the repair job to your licensed plumber.
- Bowl Empties Slowly – A weak flush can often be attributed to clogged holes underneath the rim of the bowl.
- Water Trickling into Bowl, or “Phantom Flushes” – A toilet that runs or cuts on and off by itself is most likely caused by a bad flapper or flapper seat, which causes a slow leak. Usually Brown & Sons will need to replace a worn out toilet flapper.
- Toilet Clog – Clogs are the most common problems in toilets and can be caused by a number of things (like toilet paper or objects accidentally dropped inside toilets). This may require the use of a plunger, a drain cleaner, or hydro jetting.
- Leaky Toilet Seals – There are 5 seals on the standard toilet; as they wear out they will begin to leak. Brown & Sons can easily replace the seal.
- Water Trickling into Toilet Tank – Hissing sounds mean water is continuing to trickle into the tank long after flushing. This could mean that any part in the toilet tank could be malfunctioning.
Brown & Sons Plumbing also offers toilet installation for those who want to upgrade their toilet to a more efficient model, replace a faulty toilet, or remodel their bathroom. There are many types of toilets to choose from, and our plumbers would be happy to sit down and discuss what option is best for you.
Some of the most common types of toilets are:
- Dual-Flush – These are meant to save water by offering two flush volumes.
- Pressure-assisted toilets – These use a smaller volume flush to save water and use increased velocity to improve cleansing.
- Reservoir barrier toilets – These contain a plastic barrier that keeps much of the water inside the tank during a flush.
- Bidet toilets – These are originally a French design and are becoming increasingly popular in the U.S. They emit a cleansing stream of warm water and can eliminate paper product use.
- Gravity flush toilets – This common type of toilet uses gravity to control the flow of water.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you!
2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs.
3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
If you are looking for a new toilet or need a toilet repaired, contact licensed toilet repair at Brown & Sons Plumbing.