DECATUR, TX PLUMBING AND AIR CONDITIONING CONTRACTORS
When you’re home and need your plumbing system or heating and air system to function properly, you’re counting on them to keep you comfortable. When these systems malfunction, you’ll need a professional plumber who can get them running again quickly. You’ll not want to waste time or money on technicians who aren’t skilled, licensed, or experienced to handle the issues like Brown & Sons Plumbing.
In fact, hiring ill-trained individuals can cost you much more down the line if your plumbing or HVAC system is repaired incorrectly. Many contractors can claim they know what they’re doing, but unless your technician is licensed for the repair, you’re risking that they don’t.
Calling in a Decatur Plumber is the right thing to do for this expensive equipment. You want someone who can handle the issue quickly and efficiently. Our professional HVAC technicians and Plumbers are on call for your Decatur heating, air conditioning, and plumbing needs.
Decatur Plumbing Repairs
If you’re like most people, you don’t give your plumbing system a second thought. At least, that is, until it starts to give you problems. The drains in your home can easily clog if debris is improperly disposed of. For instance, you’ll never want to put anything down the drain such as grease.
Grease is a huge problem and is one of the major causes of clogs, especially in the kitchen drain line. Grease should be disposed of by other means. If put down the drain, it will quickly cool and coagulate, causing everything else to stick. Pretty soon the pipes will become so thin inside because of all the grease and other things lining the pipes that a clog will form.
Your commodes are a second common clog area. When the commode acts up, you’ll probably have a quick problem to deal with. Overflow or backing up is common for toilets, so being careful how much toilet paper is flushed at once and never flushing sanitary items is a good start to keeping it clear or drain clogging elements. We use our commodes all the time, so it’s no surprise that this is one of the most common issues.
You may also have other issues as well:
- Leaking connections
- Toilet components wearing out
- Insufficient water pressure
- Flushing problems
Plunging is always the first trick we try when a commode is clogged. But it doesn’t always work. There may be other issues causing the commode to clog, which is why you need the lines checked and other issues assessed. Calling in our Decatur Plumbing Services will help you with the repairs and also can provide you with information about your plumbing system.
Decatur Air Conditioning Repairs & Replacement
Your Decatur Air Conditioning system could need repair or may need replacement. At times it isn’t a good idea to continue trying to fix an issue over and over again. If the system is constantly breaking down, it’s time to consider replacement.
Otherwise, repairs can be made to get your heating or air conditioner functioning correctly again. When you need professional air conditioning repairs, Brown & Sons Plumbing LLC is here for you.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you! 2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs. 3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
- How to Use a Snake to Clear a Drain
How to Use a Snake to Clear a Drain We all know how annoying clogged drains can be. Armed with the right tool, however, you have the ability to clear most of them.Plumbing snakes, also known as augers, can be found in most hardware stores, and they are useful for dealing with tough drain blockages.…Read More
- Signs of Common Air Conditioner Problems
After a long day, you look forward to coming home to a cool and comfortable refuge from the summertime heat and humidity. But sometimes, the unexpected can happen: your air conditioner can break down without you knowing. Understanding the signs of air conditioner problems can prevent this type of situation so that it never happens…Read More