In search of a Straightforward Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company in Garland?
There is a reason why we are called the number one plumbing and air conditioning company in all of Texas. It’s because Brown & Sons Plumbing offers dual services; plumbing and air conditioning. We won’t let you overheat this summer.
There are plenty of reasons why you should call on us for AC services. If you’re hearing strange and funny noises coming out of your system, it’s time that you had it serviced. Our plumber will inspect it before correctly diagnosing the issues.
If there are noises coming out of your air conditioner; it could mean that it’s out of refrigerant or even hass aloes fan belt. No matter what the issues is; you bet that it will be taken care of by professionals. Our goal is to professionally take care of your system.
If you’re hearing noises or notice that your cooling system is shaking, call Brown & Sons Plumbing. Our Garland Plumber will repair it right there on the spot.
Finding a plumber when you need one can be such a tedious task. After all, there are lots of them within the Raleigh city limits. You need one that’s qualified to take on your sewer lines & pipes. If you do, then trust Brown & Sons Plumbing.
Our goal is to create less stress in your life through our plumbing services. If your child is in the habit of flushing objects down the commode that shouldn’t be, then more than likely, you’re going to experience a major clog.
A clog that leads into your sewer line can back-up your whole system. This will cause more plumbing problems in your household, call our Garland Plumbing Services to relive your clogs. You might want to leave us on speed dial.
Garland Air Conditioning
There are three main types of Garland Air Conditioning systems. These systems all require separate dealings with when it comes to repairs as they do not have a uniformed way of working. If you are seeking good repairs, then come to the AC experts.
Three main types of cooling units:
- Central – One of the most popular types, the central unit has the ability to cool down an entire house or building. The compressor can break down and cause lots of damage to the system. Call before it’s too late.
- Packaged – You can cool down more than one room or larger spaces using the packaged system. Have your system checked for any abnormalities and feel more comfortable inside.
- Split – Made up of two different systems, the indoor and outdoor components can go wrong consecutively.
Make sure that your plumbing and air conditioning company is are aware of your cooling unit’s issues. A working AC is what you need for a healthier home atmosphere.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you! 2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs. 3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
- Keep Cool and Schedule Early Summer Maintenance
Summer is the favorite season among school kids and adults alike because of the amazing weather, fun outdoor activities, and long days chock full of adventure. Although the summer sun is one of the chief reasons the season is so popular, it also can create some uncomfortable or even miserably hot situations. We at Brown…Read More
- Stop Shivering and Call the Heating Repair Specialists
With frigid cold temperatures hitting many parts of the United States this winter, it’s no time to be dealing with a broken furnace. Living in Texas, we’ve been spared the worst of the harsh temperatures, but it still gets plenty cold when the sun goes down and you can only put on so many layers.…Read More