Lower Your Bills & Save Your Home from Water Leaks
Plumbing leaks can do serious damage to any home. It can cost a homeowner thousands of dollars in repairs. Plumbing leaks can occur in walls, ceilings, floors, and in concrete slabs. They can happen over a long period of time without a homeowner even noticing it until it’s too late. Water damage can cause numerous problems like rotting wood, mold and algae buildup, water spots and stains, mildew smell due to ongoing moisture, and overall weak home structure.
We’re Here When You Need Us
Plumbing leaks are a frequent problem that can strike any home at any time day or night. No matter the time, our professional plumbers are available to visit your home or office building to locate and repair leaks that you may have in your concrete slab, gas lines, yard lines, plumbing or sewers.
It’s vital to check your home or structure for plumbing leaks as they can be hard to detect and expensive if they go unnoticed for a long period of time.
Here are some signs of leakage that you need to be looking for:
- High water bills – This is a sure sign that there is a leak somewhere. If your water bill is considerably high than usual, then it’s time to check around the home or yard for a leak. If you cannot find in the obvious places, then locate the water lines in your yard and see if there is standing water. Look for moisture around the concrete base of your home. If you still cannot locate it, then call the professionals at Brown & Sons. We can find it for you.
- Dripping water – Dripping water generally occurs as a result of a busted pip or a faucet in need of repair. Most of the time these repairs are simple.
- Running toilet – Your toilet fixture may need to be repaired or replaced. Most toilet systems need to be replaced within 3-5 years. Check to see if yours needs to be repaired.
- Wet or warm spots on the floor and walls – Warm sports are a sign that your hot water is steadily running. This can drastically increase your water bill. Remember, even a dry warm spot can be an indication that hot or warm water is on the other side without actually contacting the surface.
- Sounds or smells of a possible gas leak – This extremely dangerous in your home and needs to be repaired by a Brown & Sons professional immediately. Gas leaks are a health hazard and are also potential fire or explosion hazards.
- Damage in cabinets, floors, and ceiling – Know your homes plumbing system and where the pipes are located. Sometimes they are located in places you wouldn’t think to look like in cabinets, floors ceilings. Other places may include closets and attics.
- Flooded yard – Water from a flooded yard may eventually reach your home and start seeping in.
If you are experiencing any of the above, it’s time to call one of our licensed plumbing leak detection experts at Brown & Sons. We can get the job done quickly and efficiently, and you can be sure that our technicians leave the work area as clean as when they came.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you!
2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs.
3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
If you are concerned that your Allen home may have a slab leak or if you would like to schedule a routine plumbing inspection in Allen, call Brown & Sons at (940)305-9539, or fill out our online request form.