Professional Sewer Repairs
Damage to your sewer line is a serious issue that needs to be resolved right away. Our team of expert technicians at Brown & Sons Plumbing provide high quality sewer repair services, with friendly customer service. We’ll come out quickly and promptly to resolve the problem for you, helping keep your property safe and avoid potential health problems that can result from leaking sewage.
What Goes Wrong with Sewer Lines?
At Brown & Sons Plumbing, we perform sewer repairs for a wide range of problems that can occur in the sewer lines on your property, including:
- Cracked or broken pipes, which can happen when soil shifts or becomes frozen.
- Blockage. Foreign objects, or even the buildup of greasy substances over time, can block your sewer lines and obstruct proper water flow.
- Bellied pipes. When a section of your sewer pipe sinks down too far into the ground, it creates a repository of built-up paper and waste that obstructs proper flow.
- Leaking joints. When the seals between pipe sections break, water can leak out into the soil and cause further damage.
- Roots in the sewer line. Tree roots can often grow such that they eventually invade, obstruct, or damage sewer lines.
- Substandard piping can easily leak or break, and generally needs to be replaced.
Our experienced team of plumbing experts have the knowledge and training to identify what’s gone wrong, and to figure out the best way to approach sewer repairs. With options like video sewer line inspections and minimally invasive repair techniques, we strive to fix the problem with minimal damage to your property. If you suspect a leak or blockage in your sewer lines, don’t wait too long, or you’ll end up with even more damage. Call us today at Brown & Sons Plumbing for prompt, effective sewer repairs and sewer line location services.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you!
2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs.
3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
For more information on Sewer Line Repairs, contact our heating contractors.